This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
Quick impressions from day one at The Cable Show in Los Angeles
May 12th, 2010
Day 1 at the Cable Show. Highlights and impressions:
- Started of at Kinko’s to get business cards with our new logo, and handouts for Movida printed.
- The Cable Show is big, but it’s a lot smaller then IBC in Amsterdam. I’d say a third of the size. Reason is probably that The Cable Show just caters to the US market, and IBC is international.
- Had a couple of interviews with industry publications. Let’s hope it will lead to some press for BeBanjo.
- Meetings with a couple of Hollywood studios, a couple of the big US TV Networks, Hotel VOD and a well known adult entertainment company.
- Invitation to speak about VOD at the annual summit for all affiliates of a major US TV network is in the bag!
- The BeBanjo launch cocktail was a cosy and intimate affair with a wonderful view as you can see from the pictures.
- Ran into several old friends and familiar faces.
Enjoy the pictures! More tomorrow.
Originally published by Bastian Manintveld.
Filed under Events