This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
November 3rd, 2012
We are looking for a HTML/CSS designer with an eye for details to join our team. You should be able to turn design mockups and prototypes into future-proof code following web standards.
You will be working closely with other designers and developers, so do not worry, we got you covered. We are really proud of our team and you will learn a lot about how digital products are made.
We are based in Madrid, where we meet regulary, but our team also works remotely. You have the oportunity of reconciling work and life once and for all.
Without further ado here is what we are looking for.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Work with CSS preprocessors and the Web Inspector
- Being comfortable developing production ready code
- Design taste and an eye for details
- Being up to date with web standards
- Strong communication skills
It would be awesome if you…
- Worked with CSS3 transitions, gradients, etc.
- Know about OOCSS and/or Compass
- Do not get lost inside Adobe Photoshop
Please include the following
- A description of your skills
- Blog, personal site or similar
- Portfolio of past projects
- Your Github account
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under Careers
November 1st, 2012
At BeBanjo we are always thinking about how to make our users more productive letting them focus on what’s important. Our latest improvement to Sequence aims to do just that by alerting users via email notifications when someone assigns new tasks to them.
From those emails, users will know instantly which tasks have just been assigned to them and for which titles. They will also get quick access to all the tasks they are responsible for; if all of this is too much noise or for those users that are permanently on the Sequence dashboard and do not need to be reminded of what they need to do, it is easy to unsubscribe and stop receiving them.
Hope you enjoy it. Yee-haw!
Filed under Tutorial