This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
Job posting full stack developer
April 16th, 2015
We are looking for full-stack developers to join our team full-time.
At BeBanjo, we’re changing the way TV and media companies work and collaborate. We build easy to use, powerful web applications to manage all aspects of on-demand video services.
We work remotely and from our offices in London and Madrid. We speak and write in English. We code mainly in Ruby and JS. We use Git, Chef and AWS. We do TDD, Kanban and Continuous Delivery. We’re proud of the way we work and the quality of what we build (but never completely satisfied!)
We would love to work with you if…
- You are a full-stack web developer, comfortable doing back-end and front-end work.
- You care deeply about your work and about the success of the projects you work on.
- You are relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are able to communicate clearly your arguments or your concerns, as well as able to listen to others.
- You are self-motivated, able to work without supervision, and you know how to get things done.
- You want to be a part of building something beautiful and meaningful, even if user interface isn’t your specialty.
A few years of experience are of course welcome, but we will consider junior applicants as well, no matter where they are.
Get in touch!
Are you interested? If so, please let us now at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A description of your skills.
- Why would you like to work with us?
- Blog, personal site or similar.
- CV, LinkedIn or similar.
- Your Github account.
Filed under Careers