This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
Job posting: Front-end web developer
December 10th, 2014
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer with an eye for details to join our team. You should be able to turn design mockups and prototypes into future-proof code following web standards.
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS and JS.
- Work with CSS preprocessors and the Web Inspector.
- Being comfortable developing production ready code.
- Design taste and an eye for details.
- Being up to date with web standards.
- Comfortable using Git.
It would be awesome if you…
- Worked with CSS3 transitions, gradients, etc.
- Know about OOCSS and/or SASS.
- Do not get lost inside Adobe Photoshop/Sketch.
- Know a little about back-end development with Ruby on Rails.
At BeBanjo, we’re changing the way TV and media companies work and collaborate. We build easy to use, powerful web applications to manage all aspects of on-demand video services.
We work remotely and from our offices in London and Madrid. We speak and write in English. We code mainly in Ruby and JS. We use Git, Chef and AWS. We do TDD, Kanban and Continuous Delivery. We’re proud of the way we work and the quality of our software and products (although we’re never completely satisfied!)
We would love to work with you if…
- You are a passionate front-end web developer, someone who dreams in HTML, CSS and JS.
- You care deeply about your work and about the success of the projects you work on.
- You are relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are able to communicate clearly your arguments or your concerns, and you listen to others.
- You are self-motivated, able to work without supervision, and you know how to get things done.
- You want to be a part of building something beautiful and meaningful.
Get in touch!
Are you interested? If so, please let us now at email@example.com and include the following:
- A description of your skills.
- Blog, personal site or similar.
- Portfolio of past projects.
- Your Github account.
Filed under Careers