This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
BeBanjo is hiring a Systems Engineer
June 9th, 2015
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our infrastructure team.
At BeBanjo, we’re changing the way TV and media companies work and collaborate. We build easy to use, powerful web applications to manage all aspects of on-demand video services.
We work remotely and from our offices in London and Madrid. We speak and write in English. We code mainly in Ruby and JS. We do TDD, Kanban and Continuous Delivery. We’re proud of the way we work and the quality of what we build (but never completely satisfied!)
Our stack includes, but is not limited to: AWS, Ruby, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Logstash, ElasticSearch, Redis and Chef.
About the role
You will join our engineering team to design, build and maintain our infrastructure, focusing on automation, availability, security and performance.
We would love to work with you if…
- You are a systems engineer, fanatical about automation, and familiar with our stack.
- You care deeply about your work and about the success of the projects you work on.
- You are relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are able to communicate clearly your arguments or concerns, and you listen to others.
- You are self-motivated, able to work with little supervision, and you get things done.
- You want to be a part of building something beautiful and meaningful.
Get in touch!
Are you interested? If so, please let us now at email@example.com and include the following:
- A description of your skills.
- Why would you like to work with us?
- Blog, personal site or similar.
- CV, LinkedIn or similar.
- Your Github account.
Filed under Careers