This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
Job posting: HTML/CSS designer
November 3rd, 2012
We are looking for a HTML/CSS designer with an eye for details to join our team. You should be able to turn design mockups and prototypes into future-proof code following web standards.
You will be working closely with other designers and developers, so do not worry, we got you covered. We are really proud of our team and you will learn a lot about how digital products are made.
We are based in Madrid, where we meet regulary, but our team also works remotely. You have the oportunity of reconciling work and life once and for all.
Without further ado here is what we are looking for.
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Work with CSS preprocessors and the Web Inspector
- Being comfortable developing production ready code
- Design taste and an eye for details
- Being up to date with web standards
- Strong communication skills
It would be awesome if you…
- Worked with CSS3 transitions, gradients, etc.
- Know about OOCSS and/or Compass
- Do not get lost inside Adobe Photoshop
Please include the following
- A description of your skills
- Blog, personal site or similar
- Portfolio of past projects
- Your Github account
Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
Filed under Careers