This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
In VoD we trust
May 3rd, 2010
We’ve been busy bees at BeBanjo for the past six months. Let me give you the key highlights of what we’ve done during this time:
- We’ve gotten TV Numeric in France and Channel Five in the UK on board as new customers.
- We’re cash flow neutral now!
- We’ve been developing and preparing for the launch of our second product: Movida. More on that very soon.
- As part of the launch of Movida, our new product, we’ve got a new corporate website and image which you can see at bebanjo.com
- We’ve won several awards: The Bancaja Young Entrepeneurs Award, The Streaming Media award for IPTV innovation, and Sequence has been selected as the Streaming Media Editor’s Pick.
- We’ve been talking to several external investors about accelerating our growth through investment. Lot’s of dialogue, but no concrete results yet…
- We’re on the verge of bringing in some very very exciting new customers.
- We’ve renewed our deal with our US partners Accord Media Group, and we have great hopes of breaking into the US market with our products.
- We have a proper API library now: wiki.github.com/bebanjo/almodovar/movida-api
- We’re bringing a new person on board who will join the team to focus on all aspects of our application’s and company’s look and image. More news soon.
So, exciting times for BeBanjo! We’ll be blogging more in the near future to share our adventures with you.
Originally published by Bastian Manintveld.
Filed under Business