This blog is no longer being updated, follow us on Twitter
Freelance Ruby developers wanted
April 16th, 2015
We are looking for Freelance Ruby Developers interested in working remotely, paid by the hour, to help us with our peaks of work.
At BeBanjo, we’re changing the way TV and media companies work and collaborate. We build easy to use, powerful web applications to manage all aspects of on-demand video services. We work remotely and from our offices in London and Madrid. We speak and write in English. We code mainly in Ruby and JS. We use Git, Chef and AWS. We do TDD, Kanban and Continuous Delivery. We’re proud of the way we work and the quality of our software and products (although we’re never completely satisfied!)
We would love to work with you if…
- You are a passionate Ruby developer.
- You are a seasoned freelancer, effective working remotely in well-defined tasks without much supervision.
- You care deeply about your work and about the success of the projects you work on.
- You are relentless in finding simple, elegant solutions to complex problems.
- You are able to communicate clearly your arguments or your concerns, as well as to listen to others.
Get in touch!
If you’re interested in becoming one of our associates (a.k.a. The BeBanjo Mercenaries™), we’d love to talk to you. It doesn’t matter if you’re busy at the moment. Please, do get in touch at email@example.com. A future mission might have your name on it!
Filed under Careers